Thursday, December 24, 2009

Avatar

Man it's been a while since I last posted something on this blog. Well I didn't really have the time nor the mood this month. Don't know why.

Anyways Christmas is like tomorrow and I can't wait. Due to some personal matters, I'm not celebrating Christmas this year. But that doesn't mean I can't party right. The Clark family might be heading down to either Melacca or Johor on the 28th onwards and guess who's staying back.

Don't you just love it when your parents go out of town and you have the whole house to yourself. No nagging, no annoying younger sister, no pestering and no younger sister!!!!(yes I said that twice).

So yea, if you're reading this, party at my place from the 28th onwards. ALL ARE INVITED!!!!*bring your own liquor*

PS: Avatar is a real good show. You should definitely check it out. Mind you, it's 2hrs & 45mins long.

No comments:

Post a Comment