Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sad to Happy

Isn't that just so adorable!!!

Anyways........

Yesterday has got to be one of the darkest days of my life. Let me enlighten you on what happened.

At precisely 1045am, I sat for the Engineering Mathematics class test. As I flipped open the question booklet, my faced dropped! Never in my entire life have I encountered a teacher with such little regard for her students, cos the questions she set was by far the hardest thing imaginable. Try & picture advanced maths, add maths, further maths and every other maths possible combined together. YES TOGETHER! Now that's how my engineering maths felt like.

We were given 1 1/2 hours to complete 5 questions. 1 on complex numbers, 1 on analytical geometry, 2 on differentiation and another on vectors. MISS SARAH, how on God's green tar-nation do you expect us to finish all those in that short period of time. GAH! As you already know by now I didn't managed to finish the paper. But it wasn't just me, everyone who sat for the paper didn't mutter up enough brain power to finish the paper. Haiz, looks like my 3.6GPA ain't going to increase.

Thankfully today was a much better day due to one simple reason. I FINALLY GOT MY IPHONE!!!
I dub thee my NEW PHONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment